Find answers to our most frequently asked questions here.
Why use us?
We are a scaffolding company that cares and has a clear set of values that govern our operation. Find out more about them. We have the capacity to deal with large construction projects and our expert estimators will work with you to make sure your project runs efficiently.
BCM Scaffolding is part of the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group, so the company is backed by excellent resources and unrivalled industry knowledge.
What happens during the pre-tender stage process?
We have a full understanding of construction processes and how our input impacts a project. We can work with you ahead of tender, during tender, or on a secured project and can provide designs if required.
What happens during the quotation stage?
- You make a scaffolding enquiry.
- Our chief executive and estimator will visit your site to meet you if needed.
- We provide a full and accurate quotation.
What happens during the erection stage?
- Risk assessment and method statements are issued along with proof of insurance.
- We confirm a time and date for the erection process.
We then liaise with you throughout to make sure your project runs to schedule and is on track throughout.
What happens during the dismantling stage?
- We agree a strike down date and any additional details.
- Our team arrive, work efficiently and leave your site tidy. We take everything away.
Are you insured?
We hold Employer’s and Public Liability insurance cover of up to £10 million.
What qualifications do you have?
We hold various accreditations and are part of various schemes, including:
Are your staff fully trained?
We go above and beyond basic training responsibilities. Our scaffolders and scaffolding labourers are fully trained and receive regular health and safety training. We pride ourselves on our safe working practices and values and offer excellent development opportunities to our employees.
What types of companies do you work with?
We work with companies that:
- Are busy and need additional support with scaffolding.
- Want elegant, purposeful scaffolding structures associated with their name.
- Offer large-scale, commercial scaffolding projects.
What types of projects do you work on?
- New builds – large residential and commercial projects.
- Refurbishments (public and private sectors, working for councils).
- Utilities upgrades.
- Bespoke projects.
What scaffolding services do you offer?
We personalise our scaffolding services to meet your requirements and minimise variations further down the line. We can offer scaffolding designs to suit your commercial project.
Where do you work?
We are based in London SE5 and take on projects across London and within the M25.